Guaranteed Scheduled Departures, Advance Booking Required (ie. All Tour)
- Prices subject to 10% GCT
- A 50% deposit is due 10 days after receiving your confirmation
- Full payment will be charged on day of departure and before the tour begins
- All seats need to be reserved ahead of time with a credit card number
- We require 48 hour cancellation notice prior to confirmed tour time. Cancellations within 48 hours; deposits are non- refundable and non-changeable
- Cancellation of 48 hours or more, full refund. Less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours, 50% refund. No refund on notice less than 24 hours.
- All children under two years old will be required to sit on parents lap if the vessel is full.
- Departure times are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any trip due to weather conditions, mechanical problems or unforeseen circumstances. In that case the deposit will be refunded in full. We reserve the right to substitute vessels. All passengers will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to departure.
- Tourwise Limited is only liable for their acts or their acts of their servants or agents and accepts no liabilities for acts done as agents for others for whom they may act or represent in any way which results in any damages or injuries.
- Tourwise Limited can only be liable for any injuries or damage sustained whilst a fare paying passenger in any of their company owned vehicles and such liability is subject to any negligence proven on their part or the part of their servants or agents.
- This contract is subject to interpretation only by the law of Jamaica. The person purchasing any tour from Tourwise Limited hereby waives any claim against the company for delays, loss of time, damages or injuries, howsoever caused and accepts that no claims can be made against the company in the event that any portion of a tour had been cancelled or limited due to circumstances outside the control of the company.